“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” – Anaïs Nin
Follow Me on Social Media:
- What is a Free Spirit?
- Pre-professionals: the Difference between Musicians and Writers
- Are Books Disposable Objects?
- A Highly Intelligent Woman Speaks Out
- The Teetotaler Manifesto, or Why I Don't Drink
- Why Star Wars is my Favorite Movie
- Problem Competition: Who is Worse Off?
- Why I Love Selfies
- 8 Reasons I Love the Theatre
- Becoming a Troublemaker
- Academy of Forgetting adventure Amy Sundberg art artist authenticity Backbone Project beauty being an artist blog blogging book love books boundaries Buffy change communication community connection conventions conversation courage creativity dating death determination disappointment empathy failure fantasy fear feminism free spirit friendship gratitude grief happiness ideas identity inspiration listening loneliness love meaning mistakes moving musicals Nala nonconformist novel optimism people pleaser perfectionism personal development personality positivity POV practice priorities publishing reading resilience sale saying no science fiction Seattle self esteem social media stereotypes suffering support taking risks travel writing YA
- Apparently I've been missing out. goo.gl/images/Qfi1RJ 9 hours ago
- How much would I love to go to Lollapalooza this summer? Wait, is this a trick question? 10 hours ago
- Wow, in the grand scheme of corporate budgets, it doesn't even cost that MUCH to buy your Congressperson. twitter.com/verge/status/8… 17 hours ago
- Ugh. I don't want a VPN, plus a VPN can theoretically turn around and sell my data as well. No great solution for t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- How refreshing to be disturbed by nature. twitter.com/_cingraham/sta… 1 day ago