About: Amy Sundberg
Posts by Amy Sundberg:
July 28, 2016 I am so glad to be here.
July 26, 2016 Living in Interesting Times
July 21, 2016 20 Things I Think About Seattle
July 19, 2016 12 Thoughts on Writing a Certain Kind of Blog Post
July 14, 2016 Birthday time!
July 12, 2016 A bumpy road….
July 7, 2016 Yay Stuff!
Follow Me on Social Media:
- I am so glad to be here.
- What is a Free Spirit?
- The Teetotaler Manifesto, or Why I Don't Drink
- A Highly Intelligent Woman Speaks Out
- Want to know somebody better? Travel with them.
- If Boys Really Won't Read Books about Girls, We Have a Problem
- Being a Free Spirit: the Dark Side
- 8 Reasons I Love the Theatre
- Becoming a Troublemaker
- Academy of Forgetting adventure Amy Sundberg art artist authenticity Backbone Project beauty being an artist blog blogging book love books boundaries Buffy change communication community connection conventions conversation courage creativity dating death determination disappointment empathy failure fantasy fear feminism free spirit friendship gratitude grief happiness ideas identity inspiration listening loneliness love meaning mistakes moving musicals Nala nonconformist novel optimism people pleaser perfectionism personal development personality positivity POV practice priorities publishing reading resilience sale saying no science fiction Seattle self esteem social media stereotypes suffering support taking risks travel writing YA
- I'm really not supposed to be buying paper books, buuut here's today's haul. https://t.co/WrymdWf7LR 54 minutes ago
- A customer service representative didn't need me to spell my last name. Is the apocalypse nigh? 22 hours ago
- If my couch is beige/cream and my accents are maroon, is adding a blue chair too many different colors? 1 day ago
- I am so glad to be here. practicalfreespirit.com/2016/07/28/i-a… https://t.co/OTD6E0T3l4 1 day ago
- Yup, I totally did. twitter.com/SamTaylor143/s… 1 day ago