About: Amy Sundberg
Posts by Amy Sundberg:
September 29, 2016 I’m still here
August 25, 2016 In which I go through a terrible ordeal
August 16, 2016 I have a concussion.
August 4, 2016 The Beauty of a Fresh Start
August 2, 2016 We have always been monsters. We have always been kind.
July 28, 2016 I am so glad to be here.
July 26, 2016 Living in Interesting Times
Follow Me on Social Media:
- What is a Free Spirit?
- A Highly Intelligent Woman Speaks Out
- The Jellyfish Friend
- Want to know somebody better? Travel with them.
- When You Have Nowhere to Go for the Holidays: A Meditation on Loneliness
- The Teetotaler Manifesto, or Why I Don't Drink
- Being a Free Spirit: the Dark Side
- Nice vs. Kind
- Pre-professionals: the Difference between Musicians and Writers
- What does it mean to live a dream?
- Academy of Forgetting adventure Amy Sundberg art artist authenticity Backbone Project beauty being an artist blog blogging book love books boundaries Buffy change communication community connection conventions conversation courage creativity dating death determination disappointment empathy failure fantasy fear feminism free spirit friendship gratitude grief happiness ideas identity inspiration listening loneliness love meaning mistakes moving musicals Nala nonconformist novel optimism people pleaser perfectionism personal development personality positivity POV practice priorities publishing reading resilience sale saying no science fiction Seattle self esteem social media stereotypes suffering support taking risks travel writing YA
- My unpredictable funny bone gives Community a tentative yes. 1 hour ago
- I know this series is about community college, but whenever I hear its title I have a hopeful "Community THEATER" thought. 2 hours ago
- Bad brain day, but look what came in the mail: https://t.co/BBXtXNNvfp 2 hours ago
- I didn't forget how to dance. We'll see how my head feels in the morning.... 18 hours ago
- I am going dancing for the first time in months. I do not want to go, but I have WILLPOWER OF STEEL. 21 hours ago