About: Amy Sundberg
Posts by Amy Sundberg:
August 25, 2016 In which I go through a terrible ordeal
August 16, 2016 I have a concussion.
August 4, 2016 The Beauty of a Fresh Start
August 2, 2016 We have always been monsters. We have always been kind.
July 28, 2016 I am so glad to be here.
July 26, 2016 Living in Interesting Times
July 21, 2016 20 Things I Think About Seattle
Follow Me on Social Media:
- What is a Free Spirit?
- In which I go through a terrible ordeal
- The Teetotaler Manifesto, or Why I Don't Drink
- Best of Blog
- A Highly Intelligent Woman Speaks Out
- 8 Reasons I Love the Theatre
- Want to know somebody better? Travel with them.
- If Boys Really Won't Read Books about Girls, We Have a Problem
- The People Who Are No Longer Here
- Academy of Forgetting adventure Amy Sundberg art artist authenticity Backbone Project beauty being an artist blog blogging book love books boundaries Buffy change communication community connection conventions conversation courage creativity dating death determination disappointment empathy failure fantasy fear feminism free spirit friendship gratitude grief happiness ideas identity inspiration listening loneliness love meaning mistakes moving musicals Nala nonconformist novel optimism people pleaser perfectionism personal development personality positivity POV practice priorities publishing reading resilience sale saying no science fiction Seattle self esteem social media stereotypes suffering support taking risks travel writing YA
- Otoh, using hard sell tactics for insurance on someone who has just been in a car accident is pretty terrible. 10 hours ago
- I thought I was doing okay, and then I called the rental car salesman exploitive. So I guess all my filters aren't back online. 10 hours ago
- It shouldn't be TOO expensive, but it's the principle of the thing. 11 hours ago
- Aaaand insurance isn't covering the entire cost of my rental car. Which no one told me until it was too late to do anything else. 11 hours ago
- Of course I'm not familiar with anything here except my apartment complex. Hence why I'm keeping driving to a minimum. 11 hours ago