– I have a guest post up over at the Parking Lot Confessional entitled Own Your Creative Process. It’s about the dangers of overcomparing yourself to others and following advice that doesn’t work for you personally, two subjects that you probably know are close to my heart. Check it out!
– I realized that I forgot to mention on the blog when my story Breadcrumbs and Thighbones came out last month over at NewMyths.com. Anyway, it’s out! It’s a fairy tale mash-up of sorts and was very amusing to write. You can also read a fun interview with me if you click on my name on the story page.
– I have a new About page for the blog, now that I (possibly) have a better handle on what exactly it is that I’m doing here.
– By the way, it was brought to my attention last week that not everyone is aware they can subscribe to this blog via email. You can! See that email subscription box at the top of the right sidebar, right under my photo? If you click the Sign Me Up! button and input your email address, you will magically receive everything I do on this blog in your inbox. Mind you, I’m perfectly fine with you using an RSS feed, or clicking over occasionally from Google+ or Twitter or Facebook, or however it is that you got here. But if email happens to be convenient for you, just know that it is possible.
– Now that I have finished those massive posts on social media, I can turn my attention to something else for a while. What, I haven’t quite decided yet, so now’s your chance. If there’s something you’ve been dying to hear me talk about, please tell me about it. I can’t promise to take all suggestions, but I certainly will think about them.
And that’s all the housekeeping I have for now. I hope everyone has a great weekend. My husband and I are going to be celebrating our six-year meeting anniversary, so I’m already looking forward to it.
And now, for the obligatory Nala photo: