About: Amy Sundberg
Posts by Amy Sundberg:
September 16, 2014 Joining the Dance
September 9, 2014 Words to Live By
September 9, 2014 Writing through Empathy
September 4, 2014 Travel as Catalyst
September 2, 2014 In Which I Take a Stand
August 12, 2014 Birthday Epiphany Redux, and a Thank You
Follow Me on Social Media:
- What is a Free Spirit?
- Joining the Dance
- Being a Free Spirit: the Dark Side
- The Teetotaler Manifesto, or Why I Don't Drink
- How Often Do You Change Your Mind?
- A Highly Intelligent Woman Speaks Out
- If Boys Really Won't Read Books about Girls, We Have a Problem
- Happiness or Meaning: Which Would You Choose?
- Living Free From Regret
- Want to know somebody better? Travel with them.
- Academy of Forgetting adventure Amy Sundberg art artist assertiveness authenticity Backbone Project beauty blog blogging book love books boundaries Buffy change communication community connection conventions conversation courage creativity death determination disappointment empathy failure fantasy fear feminism free spirit friendship Google+ gratitude grief happiness ideas listening London meaning mistakes musicals Nala nonconformist novel optimism people pleaser perfectionism personal development personality perspective positivity POV practice priorities publishing resilience sale saying no science fiction self esteem short story social media Star Wars stereotypes stress suffering support taking risks travel writers writing YA YA Novel Challenge
- Whenever I look up Yelp reviews, I ultimately just want to go to the places I already know. 16 hours ago
- .@geardrops "I feel like you emotionally backed off from this scene." Me: rewrite scene. Now feel like curling up in a ball and sobbing. 18 hours ago
- RT @justinemusk: if you're going to warn girls about being "sluts", warn them about the dangers of marriage bit.ly/1ycZq5w 20 hours ago
- Well, I have a hotel reservation for WorldCon in Spokane next year, in case I decide to go. Oh yeah, thinking ahead. 21 hours ago
- I am so dazed from my head injury that I just bought a ticket to RAVE OF THRONES. Yeah, I don't know either, but it will all be okay. 22 hours ago