About: Amy Sundberg
Posts by Amy Sundberg:
October 23, 2014 If Not Me, Who?
October 16, 2014 In Which I Watch Star Trek for the First Time
October 14, 2014 Author Crush: Zilpha Keatley Snyder
October 9, 2014 In Which I Was Wrong About Meetup
October 7, 2014 On Solitude
October 2, 2014 On Not Quitting Writing
Follow Me on Social Media:
- What is a Free Spirit?
- If Not Me, Who?
- Being a Free Spirit: the Dark Side
- The Teetotaler Manifesto, or Why I Don't Drink
- A Highly Intelligent Woman Speaks Out
- If Boys Really Won't Read Books about Girls, We Have a Problem
- What does it mean to be an artist?
- The Backbone Project: Help Me Become Less Wishy-Washy
- Adorable Dogs, Autumn, and Pumpkin Spice (or Amy's brain when she gets sick)
- How Often Do You Change Your Mind?
- Academy of Forgetting adventure Amy Sundberg art artist assertiveness authenticity Backbone Project beauty blog blogging book love books boundaries Buffy change communication community connection conventions conversation courage creativity death determination disappointment empathy failure fantasy fear feminism free spirit friendship Google+ gratitude grief happiness ideas listening London meaning mistakes musicals Nala nonconformist novel optimism people pleaser perfectionism personal development personality perspective positivity POV practice priorities publishing reading resilience sale saying no science fiction self esteem short story social media stereotypes stress suffering support taking risks travel writers writing YA YA Novel Challenge
- If Not Me, Who? wp.me/pYyDR-L4 #practicalfreespirit #lifelessons 1 hour ago
- Orphan Black Season 2 is scary, and I kinda wish I wasn't watching it alone. #closingmyeyes 14 hours ago
- RT @MikeMarano: "There are no strings on me." Gotta love Joss Whedon for giving a Disney quote to a Super-villain in a Disney movie. #Ultron 16 hours ago
- Okay, okay, you all are talking about it so I watched the Age of Ultron trailer. Lots of explosions and smashings. Uh huh. 16 hours ago
- I'm tired of being sick and also I hate my query but now I get to research the psychology of birth order so all is not lost. 19 hours ago