About: Amy Sundberg
Posts by Amy Sundberg:
October 30, 2014 On Surviving Despair: a Primer’s Guide
October 28, 2014 Revising a Novel
October 23, 2014 If Not Me, Who?
October 16, 2014 In Which I Watch Star Trek for the First Time
October 14, 2014 Author Crush: Zilpha Keatley Snyder
October 9, 2014 In Which I Was Wrong About Meetup
Follow Me on Social Media:
- What is a Free Spirit?
- On Surviving Despair: a Primer's Guide
- The Teetotaler Manifesto, or Why I Don't Drink
- Being a Free Spirit: the Dark Side
- A Highly Intelligent Woman Speaks Out
- How Often Do You Change Your Mind?
- Introvert vs. Extrovert: a False Dichotomy?
- A Common Mistake
- When Fear of Future Regret Holds Us Back
- Academy of Forgetting adventure Amy Sundberg art artist assertiveness authenticity Backbone Project beauty blog blogging book love books boundaries Buffy change communication community connection conventions conversation courage creativity death determination disappointment empathy failure fantasy fear feminism free spirit friendship Google+ gratitude grief happiness ideas listening London meaning mistakes musicals Nala nonconformist novel optimism people pleaser perfectionism personal development personality perspective positivity POV practice priorities publishing reading resilience sale saying no science fiction self esteem short story social media stereotypes stress suffering support taking risks travel writers writing YA YA Novel Challenge
- Today just became a really good day. A REALLY GOOD DAY, TWITTER FRIENDS! 4 hours ago
- On Surviving Despair: a Primer's Guide wp.me/pYyDR-Lb #practicalfreespirit 1 day ago
- RT @stereowilliams: Intentions aren't everything. One facet of privilege is believing your "intentions" mean more than the other person's i… 1 day ago
- Aaaannd she overslept and hasn't even left yet. So we have rescheduled. #ijustwanttosleep 2 days ago
- Wouldn't it be nice if we as a society had a pact where if we were going to be more than x minutes late, we'd call? 2 days ago