About: Amy Sundberg
Posts by Amy Sundberg:
January 29, 2015 What It’s Like to Date with this Blog
January 27, 2015 Race is No Longer as Invisible in my Reading
January 22, 2015 Choosing to Fall in Love
January 20, 2015 We Are All Insane Together
January 15, 2015 My 2015 ConFusion Schedule, along with some other tasty tidbits
January 8, 2015 I don’t think shared interests are that important in dating.
Follow Me on Social Media:
- What is a Free Spirit?
- What It's Like to Date with this Blog
- Being a Free Spirit: the Dark Side
- The Teetotaler Manifesto, or Why I Don't Drink
- How Often Do You Change Your Mind?
- YA Novel Challenge: Structure and Outline
- A Highly Intelligent Woman Speaks Out
- Being an Introvert is Awesome!
- Nice vs. Kind
- Academy of Forgetting adventure Amy Sundberg art artist assertiveness authenticity Backbone Project beauty blog blogging book love books boundaries Buffy change communication community connection conventions conversation courage creativity death determination disappointment empathy failure fantasy fear feminism focus free spirit friendship Google+ gratitude grief happiness ideas inspiration listening London meaning mistakes movies musicals Nala nonconformist novel optimism people pleaser perfectionism personal development personality positivity POV practice priorities publishing reading resilience sale saying no science fiction self esteem short story social media stereotypes support taking risks travel waiting writers writing YA
- My friend's dating advice: "Just be a nun." 1 day ago
- I have to admit, it's really hard to be depths of despair sad when someone is bringing you a milkshake. I'll have to settle for blue. 1 day ago
- I am sad and my friend is bringing me a milkshake and he is the best friend. 1 day ago
- I'm listening to this song about peaches, and I don't know, but actually I think it's super charming. 1 day ago
- Am I going to see Crystal Method in two weeks? WHY YES, YES I AM. 1 day ago