About: Amy Sundberg
Posts by Amy Sundberg:
March 11, 2014 How to Be a Kindred Spirit
March 6, 2014 Where is Our Compassion?
March 4, 2014 Lessons in Productivity
February 27, 2014 Oh, Joyous Retreat!
February 25, 2014 When You Just Know
February 20, 2014 After a Failure: Now What?
February 18, 2014 I’ve become more extroverted.
February 13, 2014 I have knowledge in my pocket
February 11, 2014 If you were a tree, which tree would you be?
February 6, 2014 When Fear of Future Regret Holds Us Back
Follow Me on Social Media:
- What is a Free Spirit?
- How to Be a Kindred Spirit
- The Teetotaler Manifesto, or Why I Don't Drink
- A Highly Intelligent Woman Speaks Out
- What does it mean to be an artist?
- Pre-professionals: the Difference between Musicians and Writers
- Being a Free Spirit: the Dark Side
- Tapping into Authenticity
- Inspiration: Anne of Green Gables
- Academy of Forgetting adventure Amy Sundberg art artist assertiveness authenticity Backbone Project blog blogging book love books boundaries Buffy change communication community connection conventions conversation courage creativity determination disappointment empathy Facebook failure fantasy fear feminism free spirit friendship Google+ gratitude grief happiness ideas London loneliness meaning mistakes musicals Nala nonconformist novel optimism people pleaser perfectionism personal development personality positivity POV practice priorities publishing resilience sale saying no science fiction self esteem short story social media Star Wars stereotypes support taking risks travel twitter waiting writers writing writing life YA YA Novel Challenge Young Adult
- "Only a few more weeks" has become my new mantra. 1 hour ago
- The best thing is, he's going to show the place, and I have to leave in the middle for an appt. My dog is going to freak. 1 hour ago
- Thanks for the commiserations, @christieyant @AnthonyCLanni @wshaffer74 @grumpymartian @inkgorilla. 1 hour ago
- And for those wondering, no, we did not have an appointment. This is just my wacky life with people trodding all over my tenant rights. 2 hours ago
- I woke up this morning to the real estate agent not being able to get in thru my front door's chain. Good thing I sleep in A LOT of clothes. 2 hours ago