About: Amy Sundberg
Posts by Amy Sundberg:
April 14, 2015 The Price of Being on the Internet
April 9, 2015 On Finishing a Novel Rough Draft
April 2, 2015 The Dating Beat: Single Friends and Red Flags
March 31, 2015 In Which I Am Ridiculously Mushy
March 26, 2015 What Makes a Good Friend?
March 24, 2015 Let’s Rock the Boat
Follow Me on Social Media:
- What is a Free Spirit?
- A Highly Intelligent Woman Speaks Out
- Being a Free Spirit: the Dark Side
- The Teetotaler Manifesto, or Why I Don't Drink
- How Often Do You Change Your Mind?
- The Jellyfish Friend
- Why I'm Glad I Live in the 21st Century
- Nice vs. Kind
- Pre-professionals: the Difference between Musicians and Writers
- What does it mean to live a dream?
- Academy of Forgetting adventure Amy Sundberg art artist assertiveness authenticity Backbone Project beauty blog blogging book love books boundaries Buffy change communication community connection conventions conversation courage creativity dating determination disappointment empathy failure fantasy fear feminism focus free spirit friendship Google+ gratitude grief happiness ideas inspiration listening London loneliness meaning mistakes movies musicals Nala nonconformist novel optimism people pleaser perfectionism personal development personality positivity POV practice priorities publishing reading resilience sale saying no science fiction self esteem social media stereotypes support taking risks travel waiting writers writing YA
- Omg, there are TWELVE seasons of Murder She Wrote? 55 minutes ago
- In the meantime, I'm making soup from a packet. There's actual protein in there, you all! 1 hour ago
- Hmm, another movie? P&P miniseries? TNG? Gilmore Girls? So many options. 1 hour ago
- Nala can tell I'm disappointed about canceling all my extremely good weekend plans so she is giving my arm a bath. 2 hours ago
- Being sick = the continual flow of canceling plans and disappointing people, including myself. Ugh. 7 hours ago