About: Amy Sundberg
Posts by Amy Sundberg:
August 12, 2014 Birthday Epiphany Redux, and a Thank You
August 5, 2014 GISHWHES, Harassment, and Ask vs. Guess Culture
August 2, 2014 GISHWHES 2014, Day 1
July 31, 2014 This post is all over the place. Also, GISHWHES 2014!
July 29, 2014 The Secret Keeper
July 24, 2014 Why I Love Selfies
July 22, 2014 Leading a Literary Life
July 17, 2014 A Woman of a Certain Age
July 15, 2014 Come As You Aren’t, My Friends
Follow Me on Social Media:
- What is a Free Spirit?
- A Highly Intelligent Woman Speaks Out
- The Teetotaler Manifesto, or Why I Don't Drink
- What does it mean to be an artist?
- Being a Free Spirit: the Dark Side
- The Backbone Project: Help Me Become Less Wishy-Washy
- YA Novel Challenge: Structure and Outline
- Not All Highly Intelligent People Are Arrogant Pricks
- When Fear of Future Regret Holds Us Back
- How Often Do You Change Your Mind?
- Academy of Forgetting adventure Amy Sundberg art artist assertiveness authenticity Backbone Project beauty blog blogging book love books boundaries Buffy change communication community connection conventions conversation courage creativity death determination disappointment empathy failure fantasy fear feminism free spirit friendship Google+ gratitude grief happiness ideas listening London meaning mistakes musicals Nala nonconformist novel optimism people pleaser perfectionism personal development personality positivity POV practice priorities publishing resilience sale saying no science fiction self esteem short story social media Star Wars stereotypes stress suffering support taking risks travel waiting writers writing YA YA Novel Challenge
- Having a decent backup plan makes me feel so much better. 12 hours ago
- Yes, I took a photo of plastic silverware instead of David Tennant. Yes, I confuse myself too. 12 hours ago
- A photo from the Hugo reception, where I was excited because they had plastic forks that look like real silverware. http://t.co/HtoMQPASgp 12 hours ago
- Shakespeare's Richard III. Now there's a bloody play. 12 hours ago
- Okay, Twitter, I put my shoes back on. Hunger and friends win over aching foots. 1 day ago