About: Amy Sundberg
Posts by Amy Sundberg:
December 5, 2013 Let Me Invite You into my Home
December 3, 2013 For a Writer, Intense is a Compliment
November 27, 2013 Asking for What You Need
November 21, 2013 How a Character Flaw Saved My Life
November 19, 2013 The Difference Between Who We’re Told to Be and Who We Are
November 14, 2013 Hold Tight While I Feel You Bleed
November 12, 2013 Failure is the New Black
November 7, 2013 Ask yourself: Do you want to be in this situation?
November 5, 2013 Why Celebrate
October 31, 2013 Clothing is a Coded Language
Follow Me on Social Media:
- What is a Free Spirit?
- Let Me Invite You into my Home
- Introvert vs. Extrovert: a False Dichotomy?
- A Highly Intelligent Woman Speaks Out
- What does it mean to be an artist?
- Nice vs. Kind
- The Teetotaler Manifesto, or Why I Don't Drink
- Being a Free Spirit: the Dark Side
- For a Writer, Intense is a Compliment
- Academy of Forgetting adventure Amy Sundberg art artist assertiveness authenticity Backbone Project blog blogging book love books boundaries Buffy change choices communication community connection conventions conversation courage creativity determination disappointment Facebook failure fantasy fear feminism free spirit Google+ gratitude grief happiness ideas London loneliness meaning mistakes musicals Nala nonconformist novel optimism people pleaser perfectionism personal development personality positivity POV practice priorities publishing resilience sale saying no science fiction self esteem short story social media Star Wars stereotypes stress support taking risks travel twitter waiting writers writing writing life YA YA Novel Challenge Young Adult
- Let Me Invite You into my Home wp.me/pYyDR-Ep #practicalfreespirit #blogging 7 hours ago
- Yay, hot water! Yay yay yay yay! 2 days ago
- The moment of truth has arrived. Will there be hot water when I turn on the tap? 2 days ago
- I've never paid attention before, but so many foods have milk in them. Sometimes it's called whey, sometimes lactose, but so much milk! 2 days ago
- Hot water ETA: 71 minutes. Please please let it actually be fixed. 2 days ago