About: Amy Sundberg
Posts by Amy Sundberg:
March 11, 2014 How to Be a Kindred Spirit
March 6, 2014 Where is Our Compassion?
March 4, 2014 Lessons in Productivity
February 27, 2014 Oh, Joyous Retreat!
February 25, 2014 When You Just Know
February 20, 2014 After a Failure: Now What?
February 18, 2014 I’ve become more extroverted.
February 13, 2014 I have knowledge in my pocket
February 11, 2014 If you were a tree, which tree would you be?
February 6, 2014 When Fear of Future Regret Holds Us Back
Follow Me on Social Media:
- What is a Free Spirit?
- How to Be a Kindred Spirit
- A Highly Intelligent Woman Speaks Out
- The Teetotaler Manifesto, or Why I Don't Drink
- Being a Free Spirit: the Dark Side
- Where is Our Compassion?
- Tapping into Authenticity
- YA Novel Challenge: Structure and Outline
- Claiming Eccentricity
- If Boys Really Won't Read Books about Girls, We Have a Problem
- Academy of Forgetting adventure Amy Sundberg art artist assertiveness authenticity Backbone Project blog blogging book love books boundaries Buffy change communication community connection conventions conversation courage creativity determination disappointment empathy Facebook failure fantasy fear feminism free spirit friendship Google+ gratitude grief happiness ideas London loneliness meaning mistakes musicals Nala nonconformist novel optimism people pleaser perfectionism personal development personality positivity POV practice priorities publishing resilience sale saying no science fiction self esteem short story social media Star Wars stereotypes support taking risks travel twitter waiting writers writing writing life YA YA Novel Challenge Young Adult
- The only problem with all this excitement is that it's distracting me from getting my writing done. Focus, Amy! 3 hours ago
- So happy right now! Have my ticket to Seattle, scheduled the movers, critiqued a good play, and have an adorable little dog. 3 hours ago
- YES. jimchines.com/2014/03/choosi… 5 hours ago
- How to Be a Kindred Spirit wp.me/pYyDR-Go #practicalfreespirit 5 hours ago
- Home safe and tired from FOGcon. Had vertigo walking down the hall to my place, so glad I opted to leave on the early side. 3 days ago