About: Amy Sundberg
Posts by Amy Sundberg:
November 26, 2015 Happy Thanksgiving!
November 24, 2015 The Ever-Moving Target We Call Success
November 19, 2015 The Gamble of Life
November 17, 2015 The Meaning of Life and Tragic Optimism
November 12, 2015 I, as a Woman
November 10, 2015 Another Board Games Post!
November 5, 2015 I Have an Agent!
Follow Me on Social Media:
- What is a Free Spirit?
- When You Have Nowhere to Go for the Holidays: A Meditation on Loneliness
- A Highly Intelligent Woman Speaks Out
- The Teetotaler Manifesto, or Why I Don't Drink
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- The Ever-Moving Target We Call Success
- Clothing is a Coded Language
- How Often Do You Change Your Mind?
- Best of Blog
- I Don't Care If You Understand Me
- Academy of Forgetting adventure Amy Sundberg art artist authenticity Backbone Project beauty being an artist blog blogging book love books boundaries Buffy change communication community connection conventions conversation courage creativity dating death determination disappointment empathy failure fantasy fear feminism focus free spirit friendship Google+ gratitude grief happiness ideas identity inspiration listening loneliness meaning mistakes musicals Nala nonconformist novel optimism people pleaser perfectionism personal development personality positivity POV practice priorities publishing reading resilience sale saying no science fiction self esteem social media stereotypes suffering support taking risks travel writers writing YA
- Now I have to pick my next book to read. So difficult! So delicious! 2 days ago
- Just finished The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness. Loved it. Great YA. 2 days ago
- I don't actually believe me not liking scary movies has anything to do with my gender. 2 days ago
- But other times, there's no way I'm going to change. I don't like scary movies. I will never like scary movies. 2 days ago
- And sometimes I can change! I can intrepidly learn how to put air in my tires, for example. 2 days ago